- 250g Green Beans - Tender & Fresh (trimmed)
- 200g Carrots ( julienned )
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp rosemary leaves - crushed
- 1 tsp thyme leaves - crushed
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
- In a large uncovered saucepan, Cook Beans & Carrots in salted boiling water on medium heat for about 6-8 mins or until tender crisp
- Drain excess water.
- Return Beans to the sauce pan, toss with olive oil, crushed rosemary & thyme leaves. Add black pepper powder. Stir over medium heat for a couple of minutes.
- Let it stand for about 5 minutes before serving
Transfer to a serving bowl & serve warm with HOT steamed rice or even Fried Rice. Enjoi !!!