These tikkis are super yummy. The moment my friend Rajini, told me about these, I came home & tried it immediately. I had about 2 large potatoes, so I made around 8 tikkis & ate all of them by myself :)
You Will Need:
- 2 large potatoes - Boiled, Peeled & Mashed
- 1 cup fine semolina
- 1 tbsp boiled green peas - mashed
- 1 tbsp grated Carrots
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1 tbsb finely chopped cilantro
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for Shallow frying
- In a large bowl, Mix together mashed potatoes, green peas, carrots, semolina, green chillies, Chaat Masala & salt. Knead well to form a dough.
- Divide into equal sized portions & shape them into tikkis.
- Heat the griddle & shallow fry until golden brown
Serve HOT with Mint chutney or Tomato Sauce .. Enjoi !!!!